Friday, May 11, 2007

WhoGets.com

I don't know about you, but I always enjoy getting more familiarized with new ways to make money and join contests to win prizes. It's just something I find to be quite fun! If you're like me and enjoy this kind of thing, check out whogets.com. Once you join you can enter lots of contests to win a huge variety of prizes! The values range from $10-$600! And the best part is there's nothing to buy and you never get spam e-mails! It's absolutely free! Check it out today and see what you think. This is a paid post.

2 comments:

confessing7girl said...

ah didnt know about this site!!! humm sounds like fun!!at least to try!! i was looking through it and is it worldwide???:) thanx for the tip

Anonymous said...

Hi, I discovered your site through Ja Kel Daily and am running a similar promotion on mywebsite where you can win £10 or the equivalent in your currency for writing a review. The full rules can be found here:
http://www.andy-coates.com/blog/2007/05/08/win-10-for-reviewing-andy-coates-dot-com/


I like your blog theres some good posts with a good style of writing. Ill definately be back!

All the best

Andy