Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Miriguy.com

I was really excited to be asked to exchange mini-reviews with Chee Kui, author of the very interesting and unique site, Miriguy.com. The reason why I wanted to do this review is because I'd been to this site previously and noticed how unique it was. For instance, I really enjoyed the format of the site ...as the colors and layout make it very appealing to readers. Simple format is a huge plus of this site...making it easy to read through the different posts and find anything you might be looking for. I also really enjoyed this site because of the content that the author writes about. There are many great posts about how to make money online and wealth secrets...something I'm very curious about and would like to learn more about to help me out with my own blog. All in all I found this site to be very informative and fun to read. I plan on returning often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review Jenna. But I am going to change the layout soon tho..