Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Credit Cards

Credit cards have become quite the necessity for most people. I know that some people do not have the best luck with credit cards....as they can cause them more debt and stress in their life. Thankfully I have had great experiences with the credit cards that I have had...mainly because I don't use them unless I know where the money is coming from to pay it back, and my credit cards have all been 0% Credit Cards. I also enjoy the ones where I receive some very nice rewards for using them. You can learn more about credit cards at the Thrifty Scot. You can even find a number of informative articles about paying your loans and interest free credit cards. Check them out today. This is a paid post.

1 comment:

Digitalnomad said...

Off topic, but congratulations on your TOP TEN blog award nomination over there at Ja Kel Daily.