Friday, May 25, 2007

The Police

Are you a fan of the band, The Police? If so, then you probably know that they're going on a new worldwide tour and have a new police cd coming out!! I am a huge fan of the Police and have been ever since I can remember. I absolutely LOVE their music!! I was so excited to find out that they're going on a new worldwide tour, and that I have the opportunity to get their new cd! YYYEEEAAHHH!!! I would love this cd because I am a huge fan of the Police and their music. It would be incredible to receive their new cd so I can listen to it throughout the day as I work around the house. I was just amazed at all of the tracks on the cd! In fact there are actually two discs to this new cd!!! Can you believe it?? TWO!! I can't believe how many great songs I could have from this great band all on one cd...how awesome would that be?? The following is the track list for the new police cd:

Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine

Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara

I am so excited and hope this post has given me the chance to receive one of these cd's!!!!
This is a paid post.


No comments: