Wednesday, May 9, 2007

DesiNotes.com

I have recently had the opportunity to review a number of amazing blogs for reviews/linkbacks in return! Getting Linkbacks, especially from high PR blogs, is very important if you want to make yourself better known in the blogging community and want a higher position in Google search results. That is why I am thrilled to do another review for a great blog, Desi Notes-Random Ramblings of Desi Baba.

One of the first things I noticed about this blog was the layout and template. Unlike some blogs that are far too busy and confusing, this one is laid out very nicely! It is simple and really easy to navigate. I also liked the variety of topics that this blog covers. Readers will find topics and information on everything from Work at Home and Blogging for Money to Celebrities and the Internet. I enjoy blogs like this that offer their readers various topics and views. I especially like, that although he focuses on specific topics like making money online, he also keeps his blog personal and posts about things that are of interest to him...a great balance between personal and informative!

I am also very impressed with Desi, as he has already made more than $22,000 online, mostly through the use of Adsense. As someone who is newer to the idea of making money online, I was very excited to find someone who has the experience and knowledge that can help me attain my own goals of making money online while working at home. Keep up the good work Desi, I really learned a lot from browsing your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hop on the review/linkback bandwagon!

See http://fuery.com -- let me know if we can work something out.

Congrats on the new addition to the family, btw.