Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Preschool Graduation

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Before we moved up north...I taught preschool for about two years. Since we left midway through the school year, I really wanted to be able to go back and see them all graduate to Kindergarten. This Friday is their Preschool Graduation and I can't wait! The students are what I miss most about my job and I'm really excited to see them all! The graduation ceremony is quite the little program...the kids sing, then they walk across the bridge and get their diploma (all while wearing their graduation hat).:) It's so cute...I'm so thrilled that I'm able to go down and be apart of it. My parents even get to come with me which will be fun too, as they've never met my class or seen where I work. It should be a really great weekend.

No comments: