Thursday, May 10, 2007

CharlesHamel.com

I recently came across a great site offering a linkback in exchange for a review of his site. Getting a linkback from CharlesHamel.com is a wonderful opportunity for newer bloggers like myself who are trying to get their Google Rankings up and generate traffic to their site!

Although his blog offers some information on personal topics, it is mainly a blog written about things related to spiritual growth and other topics like Inspiration, Holistic Health, and many others that are quite interesting. I really enjoyed reading through his posts, especially those about lucid dreams!

This is really a very interesting site and I recommend others to check it out as well! I know I will be returning often. It's unique and that's what I appreciate about it most!!





No comments: