Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Review of Ja Kel Daily Dot Com

Up until recently I wasn't quite sure how this link exchange worked between blogs. I found out very quickly after having done a review in exchange for a linkback on John Chow's webiste. I am now very excited to have the opportunity to do another review for Ja Kel Daily Dot Com, a site created by Jason Neuman.

When I first familiarized myself with Ja Kel Daily Dot Com, I was very impressed. I thought it was neat how he has created a blog about his personal life, such as parenting, as well as including a wealth of information on other topics, especially how to make money online...something that I am very interested in learning more about. In fact, I enjoyed reading his post on John Chow's Adsense Ad on his site about how it's ok to learn from other bloggers and even take ideas and utilize them on your own blog. I for one completely agree! I think the best way to become a better blogger, is to learn from other bloggers. I am learning a great deal by checking out a variety of blogs, and found this to be especially true on Jason's blog. I really like the layout of his blog, as it is very easy to use. I also enjoyed the photo at the top of his blog, which gives readers a great first impression of him. It personalizes his blog and gives you an idea of who the person writing it is and what his interests are. I like it when blogs aren't all business and more personal in this way.

Jason wants to make money with his blog, and from what I can tell, he is well on his way. He created his blog only months ago, and seems to be doing quite well with it. His Review My Blog Linkback idea is a great one, as he's willing to give a short review of your blog and linkback in exchange for a review of his blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review I have returned the favor batch 10 - good luck on your pregnancy.