Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fight for the Flavor

Doritos has a new and very interesting online video ad campaign called Fight for the flavor going on. This campaign was produced by Heavey.com and Kaiju big battle. It's really quite the idea, as life-sized flavors of Doritos fight each other. It's great because there's a mix of wrestling and cartoon humor and very creative I might add!! The whole point of this campaign is to find out which flavor will be the one to stick around and which one will no longer be around anymore.

There's a series of videos, lasting about 2-3 minutes each. Each one has it's own story line that the observer can follow. I watched these videos, but I must say my favorite was the first episode. I think this was my favorite out of all of them because it kind of sets up the whole story line between Smokin' Chedder BBQ and Wild White Nacho and is a great introduction to the rest of the episodes. I especially liked it because it caused me to want to continue watching each one.



It's really quite the absurd campaign, but so intriguing because of it's unique quality. Check it out today and choose your favorite episode. This is a paid post.

No comments: