Wednesday, May 2, 2007

John Chow Dot Com

I often find myself browsing the internet aimlessly, but today I had a mission! I wanted to find as much information as I could about increasing blog ranking and the popularity of my sites. I'm not a computer wiz by any means, and I've only been at this blogging thing less than a year. I've learned quite a bit, but I KNOW there is SOOO much more to learn! I've come across so many good resources, some of which I actually feel like I understand. The hard part is applying everything I've read and learned to my own sites. I know everyone starts out at the same place, but some have more knowledge than others about this blogging for money thing.

For instance, I recently came across a blog of a man, John Chow, who many of you are already familiar with I'm sure. I had never heard of him before coming across his blog...but wow...let me tell you, his blog is the one I need to get ideas and tips from! WOW! Not only does he blog about his interests like cars and fine dining, he also blogs primarily on improving your blog and becoming a successful blogger. He does this by explaining things that he's done, allowing him to become extremely well known and successful at what he does! He makes over $7000 dollars a month just by blogging!! He has two websites, one being his blog, JohnChow.com and the other being a website, The Tech Zone. Now that's someone I definitely admire! He offers a wealth of advice and tips to those who may be beginning bloggers like myself, and to those who have been blogging forever.

I for one was drawn to his blog for a number of reasons. For one...I really enjoyed the layout of his blog and how simple it was to follow and read. I also enjoyed that his posts never seemed boring to me in the least bit. Finally, his post on being willing to linkback to those who would review his site was also something that was quite intriguing! If you're like me and are looking for daily tips and advice on how you can become a successful blogger...check this blog out today. You will be learning from someone who truly knows what he's talking about. I know this from my own experience, and definitely plan on bookmarking his blog to refer back to on a daily basis!

3 comments:

President said...

Hi, I see that you wrote a review for JohnChow.com in exchange for a link back. I'm offering the same thing for a review of my blog, http://www.DesiNotes.com.

About DesiNotes.com:

- PageRank4
- ~1100 unique hits per day
- Blog talks about Work at Home, Bloggin for Money, AdSense, Entertainment, Celebrities, Internet
- I have already made $22,000+ online, mostly from AdSense.

If you are interested please write a review of DesiNotes.com with 200 words or more, with the anchor text "desi baba" which is the main title of the blog or "work at home" and I will link back to your site with the anchor text of your choice. Your review could be positive or negative or neutral. Someone already submitted one great review of my blog and I'm waiting on more so I can post a batch.

Thank You

Anonymous said...

I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

Anonymous said...

Good idea to do the linkback, I found your blog through JohnChow.com's site too, interesting to see what other people like yourself are up to! Look forward to seeing some of your future posts also, i hope we can all make as much money as johnchow someday.