Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Car Insurance

I was really happy when I came across a site that offered many informative and interesting articles about car insurance. The reason is, because car insurance is something that we recently dealt with after moving to a different state. Our insurance where we used to live was not too bad, but then we moved, I was shocked at the difference!! I couldn't believe that just moving to a different state would raise our insurance by almost 50 dollars!! WOW! Although I know insurance is necessary...it seems to be extremely high in cost. I understand that along with driving comes a lot of tasks, making some people almost fearful of performing simple tasks like turning right, but why does it have to be so high? I know it goes down a little as we get older...but not enough to make much of a difference in my opinion. The one thing we've learned throughout the years is that having a multi-policy can help to reduce the cost of auto insurance some. I guess it's true that that loyalty pays in this situation. People are actually rewarded in most cases when they have multiple insurance products from the same company. There's more information about this, and many other insurance topics on Thriftyscot.co.uk. Check them out today to learn more. This is a paid post.

No comments: