Friday, May 18, 2007

Bumper Stickers

Wherever I go I see all kinds of bumper stickers. Sometimes I wonder where I could find unique bumper stickers like the ones I see around? Do you ever wonder the same thing? If so, you might want to check out Sticker Giant. This site has over 1100 categories! That is a lot of stickers to choose from...so finding one that suits your taste should not be difficult. Given my strong Faith, I always appreciate the bumper stickers that have a good message and are a positive thing for all who read it. I was happy to see this site had a category full of Christian Zone Stickers. My favorite one was the "Act Justly; Love Mercy; Walk Humbly With God. With a Darwin fish in the background" sticker. I think it's a great positive message and helps remind us all of how we should live each day. Check out these stickers to see which category and sticker suit you best. They even have 24 hour custom sticker printing, so check them out today. This is a paid post.

No comments: