Monday, October 22, 2007

Uptown Saturday Night

Anyone familiar with St. Augustine, Florida has probably either heard of, or taken part in the Uptown Saturday Night Events in St. Augustine that take place, the last Saturday in October and the last Saturday in November. Not being from the Florida area, I had never heard of this event until just recently. From what I learned though, it's something that both my husband and I would really enjoy going to. It sounds like such a great time, with music in the streets, antique shops, tours, etc. in the Nation's Oldest City!! I would have to say that the the thing that interests me most about this event...the thing that would definitely draw me to go to it...is the antique shopping that one is able to do while there. I guess you could say I'm a girly girl and I love to shop...especially for older, antique pieces like the ones offered here. It sounds like antique dealers even have wonderful workshops that cover a number of different topics concerning antiques which is also something that I know I'd really enjoy!! I don't know about you, but this sound like it would be so much fun!! The thing is....we don't have long. October 27th and November 24th are just around the corner! Learn more about this event and all that it has to offer on their website today!

No comments: