Monday, October 29, 2007

Furniture Shopping

My husband and I recently bought our very first home. We feel very fortunate to have most everything that we need. However, as with most homes that you buy, there are projects and things that you generally want to do over time. We recently sat down and began a list of the things we'd like to do over the years, and put them in order of importance to us. One of the first things we'd like to do is work on our family room down stairs. Right now it is completely unfinished, but as time goes on and we get the chance to work on it...it will be perfect for our kids to use. Since this is something we've been talking a lot about, I've been looking online for furniture. I recently came across Furniturefromhome.com. I am pretty picky when it comes to furniture and was surprised to find myself liking most of what I saw on this site. I mean, there were things I definitely wouldn't by just because it's not my taste, but there were definitely things that I would be interested in buying...for instance, one of the sectional sofas. This is the exact type of living room furniture that my husband would love down there!! I am actually considering bookmarking this site and coming back to it when we're ready for some furniture home office, like an l shaped computer desk, and bedroom furniture as well. They definitely have a huge selection and one that seems suitable for many tastes and styles.

No comments: