Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Theme Parks

I've written many times about how much I love places that offer theme parks. I think having a theme park on vacation is almost a must, at least for me anyways!! Amusement Parks are just so much fun...they have so much to offer people of all ages. Who doesn't like a theme park?!? Someday I think it would be fun to go and visit Blackpool in the UK and go to their theme park, Pleasure Beach, which is actually the oldest theme park in the UK and a huge tourist attraction!! From the research I've done so far, they seem to have outstanding rides...the Pepsi Max Big One, Infusion, Big Dipper just to name a few! Just talking about how great this theme park is makes me want to plan a vacation there very soon!! If you love theme parks as much as I do, then you should definitely check out this site today!!

No comments: