Monday, October 15, 2007

Family Vacations

Lately I've been in that nesting stage of pregnancy, getting ready for the arrival of our little one in just a couple of weeks. In doing that, I have been filling out some parts of his/her baby book already. One part asked "What is Mom's favorite childhood memory?". My response is all the fun family vacations that I was able to go on as a child. I was blessed to have parents who enjoyed taking us to many great places when we were kids. Probably the most memorable of these places is Orlando, Florida. There's something very magical about Disney World when you're a child, and it will be a vacation I remember always. In fact, this is somewhere that I'd like to take my own children someday. When I do decide to start planning a trip like this, I intend to check out Orlandofuntickets.com to help me. They make finding discount tickets to all of the theme parks (like Disney Tickets for instance), dinner shows and other kinds of attractions in the area so easy!! Who wouldn't want this ease in planning such a big trip?!? Not only is it the simplicity of finding the tickets that has drawn me to this site, but it's also their guarantee that their prices are the lowest one will find. Even though the planning of this vacation will not be for quite some time, I'm already getting excited to plan it, buy the tickets and go!!

No comments: