Monday, October 15, 2007

Week by Week

One of the first OB appointments that I had after I found out that I was pregnant, they gave me a great book about pregnancy. It's basically a guide that goes in depth from week to week. Being pregnant for the firs time and not knowing what to expect, I really have appreciated having a book like this around. Week by week I would read it and really enjoyed all that I learned and read. It was fun to hear about what our little baby was doing that week and what he/she looked like. I always thought it was pretty funny, because each week I would read it and it was exactly right on as to how I was feeling. For example...if I was feeling overly achy one week...the book would say that was something that would start that week or something. It was just neat to follow my pregnancy week by week and have it be so accurate. Now we're at week 38 and I still enjoy reading each week that goes by. Won't be much longer now!!

No comments: