Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Candy Store

Being pregnant I've had some different cravings. One of which was chocolate. I know that's not the best craving to have when you're pregnant, but it's definitely the thing I want most. I try to limit the amount that I eat, especially when it's so expensive to buy it this time of year!! I'm thinking about looking into eSnacks.com, an online bulk candy store. I like that this store offers bulk candy for prices that you can't find anywhere else. It would be nice to spend less on the candy that we want, and get more for our money besides! If you love candy, you should definitely check them out today!! They offer all kinds of vintage candies, retro candies, baby ruths...the list really does go on!! Take a look and see if this is something you'd enjoy taking advantage of.

No comments: