Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More Great Blogs!!

I absolutely love coming across new blogs. Today I was fortunate enough to come across a couple authored by the same person. One thing that always draws my attention to blogs, is the layout they choose and how they display their information. Sometimes you can get a blog that simply turns you off, while others are intriguing and make you want to return often. I for one, found both of April's blogs to be laid out very nicely. Not only are they extremely user friendly, but they are attractive blogs that draw the readers attention, not only with their layout, but also content. If you're like me and appreciate finding great blogs out there, then you'll definitely appreciate all that My Journey After a Corporate America Lay-off and April Decheine Wife and Mother. Head over and check these sites out today! You won't regret it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas and you are doing a service for us all...Thank you!
Ted

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenna, I have been working hard on my layouts!
Have a good one
April

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna,

Came across your blog while surfing. I am hving the same interest as you: coming across new blogs.

Very interesting site. Would you mind consider exchanging links in blogroll? One great benefits of exchanging blogroll is that it will improve your PR#.

Come visit my blog at http://adrianhoe.com/adrianhoe before you decide to do so. Hope you will enjoy my blog too.