Friday, October 5, 2007

Skin Care Products

I don't know about you, but I love to find great skin care products. I think it's so important that we take care of our skin, and do so by finding products that we like and that work for us. When I say skin care products, I'm not only talking to women here...but also men. Men and women both need to take care of their skin equally. That doesn't necessarily just mean moisturizers either. It also means protecting your skin from things like the sun. It seems like there are so many products out there, and I have fun trying all of them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My face would frequently break out and I would find myself going to have facials to try to keep the outbreaks to a minimum. A friend introduced me Monavie, an all natural fruit juice that contains the acai berry, probably nature's highest antioxidant. Also the acai’s phytosterols help reduce the
erosion of the skin’s protective coating. The acai also helps protect connective tissues, including
collagen. My skin has never looked better and my wife tells me it actually has a glow to it. Learn more about it at: www.mymonavie.com/gregandaurorarichard or garmonavie@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I use Gloves in a Bottle all the time - I'm an artist and end up washing my hands a zillion times a day (slight exaggeration). Gloves in a Bottle makes it easier to keep my hands clean plus seems to save them from drying up and cracking despite the paint, oil and thinners I get all over them. I also use it whenever I’m cleaning the house (not so often!), gardening or doing any DIY and find it fantastic at shielding my hands from any chemicals and dirt. Great stuff - I get it from the UK Gloves in a Bottle website - excellent service too.