Saturday, October 6, 2007

Emotions

Being pregnant, I notice that my emotions are a bit on edge these days. It seems that I can cry at the drop of a hat. Lately, especially with this "nesting" stage, I have found that I get easily frustrated when I realize that some of the cleaning that I'd like to do has just gotten to be too difficult for me. I want so badly to get our house organized and clean from top to bottom before the arrival of our little one, but with each day it gets harder and harder to do every day things. I'm so lucky to have a sweet hubby who is understanding. He continues to tell me to take it easy and that he will do anything I need done when he gets home from work each night. I'm not the type of person who likes to have my husband do all the work, so it's very difficult for me to set down the cleaning supplies and vacuum and let him do the work over the next few weeks. Although I don't like doing this at all...I realized last night that it's my only choice. I'm glad he's so willing to help out and is always there to make me feel better. I'm so blessed to have someone like him!!

No comments: