Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Reno 911! Miami

Are you familiar with the movie, Reno 911 Miami?? Well I am, and I'm excited that I get to post about it. I am really excited about the Reno 911 Miami unrated dvd release, and especially love one of the scenes in it. My favorite scene is the one where the police officers are waiting for their commanding officer and he comes flying in on his motorcycle and crashes. This is my favorite scene because even though you think that the scene is really going on and that they have a job to do, it turns out that it's just one of the officers dreaming....dreaming while he's driving and on duty that is. He ends up realizing that he's dreaming while he's dreaming a little bit too late and runs into a porta potty. I liked it because you don't actually realize what's going on until the end of the clip, and it's really funny too!! It was hard to choose just one scene that is my favorite, as they are all good, but this one topped them all in my opinion. If you like Reno 911! Miami The Movie then you should definitely check out this clip and others to see which is your favorite. This is a paid post.


No comments: