Thursday, June 14, 2007

Paint Your Life

I came across the neatest site today that I wanted to share with everyone. PaintYourLife is a site that actually creates museum quality painting from photos. They are the leader in this type of work, and it's amazing!! Their work is 100% handmade by painters. You may think something like this would cost a fortune...but it's actually quite affordable and quick too! You can have your pic within 10 days. So next time you're looking for a great gift, even if it's getting close to the day you need it, check into PaintYourLife and bring a photo to art! I know I will! This is a paid post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have bought a painting made from our family photo, the outcome was amazing, you can really see the brush strokes, when i showed it to my family, everyone were shocked!