Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Police Enthusiast




Are you a fan of the Police? I know I am!!! They are one of the greatest bands ever, and will love on and on because their music is so great! They have a new Eyewonder banner which gives you the latest information on this great band. I have included it below because I absolutely love all that it has to offer!! There are many different links you can push to learn more about the Police. You can watch videos, see a track list from the Police Cd and even listen to some of their songs, find out information on their tour dates, enter contests, send the information you find to a friend, and get cool ringtones!! I personally like the jukebox/track list the best because it gives you information on their tracks and actually lets you listen to some of their all time greatest songs!! If you haven't guessed it by now, I am quite the Police fanatic!! I even have their new compilation 2 disc cd. Let me tell you, this is probably one of my favorite cd's and I listen to it all the time!! Get this...when you buy it, it even comes with a vintage poster!! How cool is that?!? It came out on June 5th, so it's ready and waiting for you to buy a copy as well!! So what are you waiting for, get out there and buy it today! You won't be sorry! This is a paid post.


No comments: