Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Parents

So yesterday, my parents gave Scott and I some really great news!! They decided to give us their Grand Am for Scott to use as his work car. We were just thrilled!! :) You see, my parents have always been soooo good about being fair between me and my brothers...which I greatly appreciate! Not enough parents are that way. And, they were going to help each of my brothers out with some things going on in their lives so they decided to make it fair and gives us their extra car!! I can't tell you how happy we are, and how blessed we feel! My parents are the absolute greatest. I don't think I've ever gotten something that meant more to me than that car. They knew how much we would be needing it for Scott's job. They're always so thoughtful! Thanks guys!

No comments: