Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Celebrate Reno 911!

Whether you saw Reno 911! Miami The Movie yet or not, you definitely have to get the unrated DVD that was released. It's so funny and is a great movie to add to your DVD collection. Are you kind of curious as to what the movie is about? Well, I don't want to give a lot of it away, but basically it's about these officers of the Reno police Department who are at a national police convention in Miami. They have to do their thing when the convention is under attack by terrorists, and it is simply hilarious!!

I recently went to their site and found that they had a number of fun and interactive games to play right there online. I have tried them all, but my favorite was probably the first one that I tried, called "Calling all Units". I chose this because I thought it would be fun to drive around a police car...though I didn't realize how hard it would be, that's for sure! I found this game to be very fun, but frustrating at times too...because I could not get that car to drive where I wanted it to for the life of me. Even though I was a lousy driver, I had a great time playing it. It's actually pretty addicting. My ending Salary was 116,600 dollars. I cost the city 74,000 dollars though, Yikes!! My busin bonus was 2000 dollars which I was happy with I guess. I think with more practice I will get a little bit better. It's touch though...wow!

Check out this site and see what games you like best. Also check out the new release of Reno 911! Miami The Movie. This is a paid post.

No comments: