Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pictures on Canvas

I am one of those people who absolutely loves pictures!! I take them all the time, and love to have them all over my house! I think I get it from my mom....as she is a big picture lover herself. She takes even more pictures than I do, and she also has them spread throughout her home. Pictures are just such great ways to make memories last, and what better place to keep them than in your home where you can see them everyday.

Since I like pictures so much, I was SOOO excited when I came a across a site that actually takes your favorite pictures and turns them into canvas art! They basically use photo enlargement and then put your picture on canvas. I'm going to be receiving a 16 x 20 canvas of my favorite photo and I'm SOOO excited!!! I have been telling everyone about this site, and I definitely urge everyone to go and take a look at it when you get the chance! Make those memories last and put them on canvas!

No comments: