Thursday, November 18, 2010

New York Knicks Look Good

The article written by Victor Flowers

My favorite basketball team is the New York Knicks. I love watching the Knicks play basketball. I normally loathed any team that is from New York but the Knicks are the exception. I am so excited that basketball season is here. I was able to watch preseason NBA basketball on satellite TV from http://www.directstartv.com/localchannels/Colorado/F/Ft-Collins/.

The preseason is a great time to watch basketball. During the preseason we can learn about how the players seem to be meshing together. The preseason is exciting because teams will tend to experiment with new plays that they have not normally used in the past. If the plays seem to work then they will keep them for the regular season.

The preseason also gives us a chance to see some of the bench warmers get some playing time. Many of these players that do not get very much playing time are actually very great basketball players. I enjoy seeing professional basketball players play who normally don't get much action.

My beloved New York Knocks are getting a lot of rebounds each game and that is great news. Rebounds are typically the key to many close games so I hope this is a sign that the Knicks will have a great season and be able to make it into the play-offs. I would love for the New York Knicks to be able to win a championship this year, but I will settle for them simply making it into the play-offs.

"I was paid for this guest post."

No comments: