Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Backyardigans are fun to watch

Contribution by German Flowers

I have to admit that I am hooked on my daughter's favorite show the Backyardigans. I love everything from the music to the story telling. My daughter loves it more than I do. Of course she does, she is the one that introduced me to it and has me buying her all the toys. Everyday my daughter and I watch the Backyardigans on our cable tv hd dvr. We haven't missed an episode.

In every episode the Backyardigans use their imagination to have an adventure in their backyards. It can be anything from being vikings to being pirates. They could also be cowboys in the wild, wild, west or knights in the dark ages. Their imagination seems to be unlimited and that's what my daughter and I love about the show. You never know what they are going to do. It shows my daughter the power of having an active imagination and takes me back to the days of my childhood and how me and my friends used to play in our backyards.

I love the show and I recommend it for any parent that wants to watch a great show with their children.

This was a paid guest post.

No comments: