Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Relationships

My husband and I have been married for just about two years now. We are loving every minute of it!! Our story is kind of neat because we actually met at our church when we were in fifth grade. We remained friends throughout high school (where we went to different schools) and then finally in college we decided to try dating. Secretly we had each had crushes on each other through the years, but we finally met up in our freshman year of college and began dating. A year and a half later we got engaged and then got married a year and a half after that. Our Relationship is so great, especially since it was built on friendship first and then grew into love. I can't imagine having anyone who is more perfect for me! He is the greatest guy in the entire world and God has truly blessed us. I'm sure many people out there feel like me about their husbands and that's why I wanted to let them know about a great site that offers many different Relationship articles, blogs, e-books and more. Check it out today and get the answers you may be looking for on relationships and men. This is a paid post.






No comments: