Sunday, April 1, 2007

Incomplete Registration E-mail System

As someone who has registered for many things such as classes, conferences, etc. I know how easy it is to begin that process and never finish due to one reason or another. Knowing this, I am all for the new Incomplete Registration Email System that RegOnline is featuring as a 'recapture tool' to increase attendance and would love to receive an e-mail like this. I really like this feature because it can be used to meet the needs of your clients, whether that includes issues on pricing, technology or something else. I feel that receiving an e-mail like this would definitely help me and others to continue the registration process, because with the busyness of life it's easy to get sidetracked and only do things part way and this would help remind people to stay on top of what they were doing and see the registration process through to completion. It's not only a system that benefits the clients, but I feel that this event registration system would also help boost attendance for things by at least 40%! This is a paid post.

No comments: