Monday, April 16, 2007

Cancer Treatment Awareness

Although I have never personally gone through brain tumor treatment, I know that it's very important to know what treatment is out there and to make your decision carefully. I also know how important it is to get the word out there about different types of treatment, and today I'm going to do that, specifically focusing in on the Gamma Knife. This piece of equipment allows for doctors to do surgery on the brain without having to cut into the patient at all. Isn't that amazing how there is a gentle, and non-invasive brain surgery!? I find this to be outstanding news, and that is why I wanted to share it with all of you! A powerful beam of radiation destroys tumors in the brain without ever having to cut into the patient. Many doctors and other professionals out there are not aware of this great option for people with brain tumors, so it's important that we all educate ourselves and those around us. Check this site out for more information. This is a paid post.

No comments: