Monday, April 30, 2007

Digital Framez

I don't know about you, but I absolutely love taking pictures! Pictures are the greatest way to create lasting memories of those wonderful times in your life that you never want to forget. I have album upon album of pictures from weddings, vacations, and so much more in my home! Although I enjoy having albums to look at, I would love a way to see all of my pictures every day, without turning hundreds of pages. Well, I recently found out that I can now do this with a digital photo frame from Digital Framez. Digital Framez is a site online that specializes in the new LCD digital photo frame that many of you have probably seen or heard about. These digital frames are so neat because they allow you to take your memory card and use it in the frame to display pictures and movie clips with sound. How neat is that? I definitely am going to look into getting one of these digital frames for myself, and possibly a few for my family members who I know love pictures as much as I do! What a neat way to display all of your pictures! Check them out today and see what you think about having a digital pictures frame in your home! If you order today, it will ship by tomorrow already. And not only that, but if you purchase a 9 or 10 inch frame, you will receive a free 128 MB memory card!

1 comment:

Dodgy_Coder said...

Thanks for the info on these frames, they're very good value.

Just to let you know that I recently bought a mini desktop digital frame ... it was $59 - and includes a calendar, clock and alarm function...
Desktop digital photo frame and clock
a bit small but still good value.