Monday, April 2, 2007

Ebay

Ebay is a wonderful website that gives the world a chance to sell and buy a number of different products at great prices! My husband and I have had pretty good luck on Ebay, selling and buying, although there have been bumps along the way. I recently bought a clock on ebay and just received it. It is exactly what I wanted and am very pleased with the product. However, my dad recently bought something on ebay and it turned out not to be what the seller said it would be. It wasn't the brand that he said, and did not even work. My mom also bought something recently...a month ago tomorrow....and still has not received it. The sellers have all of these excuses, but still have not sent the product. If she does not receive it this week, we're opening a dispute to get my mom's money back. A month to receive something is absolutely ridiculous!

No comments: