Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Debt Consolidation Articles

Almost all of us deal with debt today...whether it be from student loans, mortgage, car, credit card, etc. Since this is something that many of us face, I thought I'd share a blog about debt consolidation with news, tips and resources. After reading through some of the featured articles, especially those on how to consolidate debt, I found this site to be very interesting and informative, as might most of you. I really enjoyed the article about why homeownership is for suckers, because this specifically relates to a decision that my husband and I are going through currently. After reading it, I have gained a lot more knowledge about the cons of homeownership if you're not ready for it and I found it to be very interesting. Check this site out today and see what you think. This is a paid post.

No comments: