Monday, April 30, 2007

Get Paid to Blog with Smorty

I have recently found a new service to make some great money just for blogging and giving my opinion about different issues. Although there are many sites out there doing the same type of thing with blog advertising, and having been a part of many of them, I find Smorty to be one of the best considering they offer the most opportunites, the most variety, and great money on top of it all! They basically connect advertisers with bloggers. The bloggers are being paid by the advertisers to right opinions on a variety of topics, linking back to the advertisers site. Basically bloggers are getting paid to advertise on blogs. I'm very impressed with Smorty so far and all they have to offer. I really think that I am going to enjoy blogging for them, and so can you! It's easy to sign up, and once your blog is approved, you're on your way to blog for money! Who wouldn't want to get paid to blog?!! Check them out today and see what you think! It's easy, and FREE!

No comments: