Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Teaching License Situation

I am so happy...I finally figured out all of this teaching license stuff. Having graduated from college over two years ago...I still haven't had to renew my teaching license. The time is nearing when my teaching license expires and I was unsure what to do since I am not going to be teaching for several years. I'm going to be staying at home with our children until they are all in school before I go back to teaching, so I had to make a number of phone calls to see if I can let my license expire, or if I need to keep it current some how. After talking with a number of people I was happy to find out that I can let it expire, just as long as I get it renewed before I choose to start teaching again. Although I'm looking forward to someday getting back in the teaching field...right now my place is at home with our baby who will be arriving very soon! The first years in a child's life are so important...they are so impressionable during this time and that's why I felt it important to be home with them.

No comments: