Monday, September 10, 2007

Gently Used Stores

There's this great store called Twice is Nice in a near by town where people bring their gently used clothing and other items to sell. I never had been there until just recently and absolutely loved it. I especially like the fact that they have so many baby clothes and items to choose from. We don't know what we're having, but soon our little one will be here and we will know! At that point I'm sure I will be doing a lot more shopping there. After finding this great store, I learned of a store just like it in my own town. I went there, and the great thing about this store is that it's exclusively baby stuff!! I couldn't believe it. Between these two stores shopping for our little one will be so easy. I shared these stores with my mom and we had a blast shopping at them last week!! I can't wait to go back.

No comments: