Sunday, September 16, 2007

Music Blog

I came across a really neat site that I wanted to share with other music lovers out there. I don't know about you, but I love playing the piano! In fact, I've recently been blogging a lot about how excited I am to finally have the piano that I grew up learning on, here in my own house now! I just love to sit down on it every day and just play. The problem is, I've become a bit rusty from not having practiced or played for quite some time. That's why I'm excited about this Piano Chords Blog that I recently came across. It's really a great way to learn how to play the piano, or to refresh your memory on some things. You'll find information on piano chords and chord progressions, as well as some music theory. If you love music and the piano as much as I do, then check out this blog today.

No comments: