Friday, September 28, 2007

House Hunting

When my husband and I were looking around for a house that we wanted to buy....we had a lot to choose from, but choose to look at houses that were pretty much in the same neighborhood and area of town. In fact, two of the houses that we looked at were in the same neighborhood...only a few houses away from each other. I remember when we were looking at those houses, we even noticed that there was some land for sale at the end of the road. We ended up finding a house that we absolutely love...but maybe if we hadn't we would have considered buying that land and building our own home?! You never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is retiring from the Air force soon. We will be looking for our first home around June 2008. I can't wait to house hunt. I have wanted a home of my own for such a long time.