Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BlogOrlando

I was sitting here at my computer looking for posts to do, when all of a sudden I noticed that there was a $50 one just sitting there. I clicked in it as I normally do, went to reserve it and actually got the opportunity! I still can't believe it!! It seems I normally see the dreaded red line of text telling me that the opportunity has already been taken, but this time I got it and I couldn't be happier to post on $1K Tuesday and promote PayPerPost and their involvement in BlogOrlando.


That's right!! PayPerPost is going to be attending BlogOrlando. If you didn't know about Blog Orlando, it's actually taking place this month, September 27-29 in Winter Park, Florida. The neat thing about this event is that it's absolutely free and you can register online! I would be very tempted in going if it weren't for the fact that I'm pregnant and due shortly after those dates. It sounds like it will be an amazing time though, as it is for bloggers and others in the industry who are serious about sharing their thoughts about where social media is headed. If you're interested in going to this great event, you should really check out the PayPerPost blog post written about it. You can learn more about who is speaking and the fun things that will be going on, like a trip to EPCOT for example!!

I'm bummed that I won't be able to attend, as I'm sure it will be a wonderful conference. However, I do think and urge other serious bloggers out there to check into it as well. It's going to be a wonderful event, and the fact that PayPerPost is participating in it is fantastic!! Learn more on their blog today!






No comments: