Friday, September 28, 2007

Love Reading

Do you enjoy reading? I've always enjoyed reading...especially the long fictional books that are out there. I feel like reading is a way to take your imagination to a new place, as well as keeping your mind young. Reading is such a great way to spend free time when you have it. Since I am an avid reader, I am pretty excited about Love Reading, a site that I recently came across. It's such a great way to check out the new fiction and non-fiction books out there before you buy. I really like this idea, because who wants to buy a book and then end up not liking it. I know I don't. I also like this, because it seems that it helps users to save time searching for books, as well as money buying books that they don't enjoy. What do you think? Is this something you'd enjoy? If so, then check out their site today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to read too!!!! I read all the time as a child. I don't have as much time as I would like to sit down and read these days. Thanks for the info.