Thursday, September 13, 2007

Digital Cameras

I recently heard that digital cameras are the #1 electronics gift wanted by people over the holidays. I believe it...as this is something my husband and I wanted a couple of years ago. Digital cameras are just so great, so easy and convenient....we've just loved our camera. It's a great way to capture those moments that will last a lifetime. We use our camera for all kinds of occasions. Family get-togethers, trips, pics throughout my pregnancy, moving into our new home...the list goes on and on. It's just such an easy way to capture all of those important times in our lives. I would have to say my favorite photos lately are those that have been taken throughout the pregnancy. It's so much fun to see the changes in my belly and to know that soon our little one will be here. If you don't have a digital camera, I strongly urge you to look into getting one. We're even discussing getting a more top of the line one, like the Canon EOS Digital REbel XT SLR 8-MP Camera. I just love canon cameras. So, what are you waiting for? Find a digital camera that suits your needs.



No comments: