Sunday, December 3, 2006

Who is Your Favorite?

Tedd and the crew behind this company PayPerpost, have brought a look into their lives by creating RockStartup.com. This website allows its viewers to see videos that show the ins and outs of what it takes to start up a web-based company. Through these episodes people get to see the whirlwind journey that captures the promise, the perils, the pride, the pressure, the pain and pitfalls that are experienced along the way. I for one have often wondered what entrepreneurs have to go through to get there name out there to gain the exposure that is vital in whether or not the company will suceed. Ted and the cast of RockStartup.com have produced some great HD content that you don't get from other reality tv shows. This website is not just for the current members of PayPerPost, but also those that want to know more about this company before they become involved. I personally have found that it has allowed me to get to know the people behind this wonderful company even more than I knew, and it also allows me to put a face or faces with a name or names as I continue to expand my experience and opportunities with this company. Way to go guys! Keep it up!

No comments: