Thursday, December 14, 2006

What To Do

My husband and I heard back from our apartment complex about paying for the damage that was done to our car. They said that they wouldn't pay for it, so my husband requested the incident report that they filed through their company to Corporate Headquarters, to see if they would cover it. He just now received it today and found that the report was filled out improperly. He is now contacting an attorney to see if it would be in our best interest to sue them. We'll just have to see what they say.

No comments: