Monday, December 18, 2006

Funny Confession

I went to YouTube.com and watched Randi's confessional, a man who works for PayPerPost, a wonderful company on the web that allows people to make money while taking opportunities to voice their opinions on all sorts of things. Randi's confessional was called "Name". When I first started watching his confessional, I wasn't sure what to think, it began somewhat slow and I wasn't sure where he was going with this confessional having to do primarily with his name. As he continued to talk about how he his mom chose to spell his name with an "i" instead of a "y" I began to become more and more interested. He explained all of the different problems he had because his name ended with an "i" instead of a "y". In fact, he was a foreign exchange student, and where he was staying, Randy translated to mean "horny". His middle name was Richard, long for Dick, and his last name was Mouse. From this point of the confessional I could tell it was going to be a very funny video to watch, and decided to keep watching. This name that he disliked from the beginning, ended up causing him more embarassment as time went on. His casual attitude about it was very funny and truly enjoyed watching this video and listening to what he had to say. I am being paid for this post.

No comments: