Saturday, December 2, 2006

What An Experience!

My mom's birthday is Monday so I thought that I would make her a cake, since she does that for everyone but no one does it for her. This would be the first time that I would attempt this receipt that has been past down for generations, it is my mom's favorite. It is a chocolate cake with a cream filling, and white frosting on top. Since this was my first time making this cake, I will have to admit I am kind of nervous, sometimes the things I make don't always turn out the way they are suppose to. Making the cake was the easy part, but the cream filling, I could honestly say I didn't know how it would turn out. With my husbands help we were able to finish it up, it looks good, but the actual test will be tonight when we taste it!

No comments: