Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas book to warm the soul

Guest post written by Kendra Blankenship

It's not like I have a whole lot of extra time during the holidays to set aside just for reading a book. It's probably the opposite. But, I really do love reading and I always try to make a special effort to read a fun and/or heartwarming Christmas novel during the holidays. I started doing it a few years ago. I used to judge those books because I thought that those were way too cheesy. Well they are cheesy, but I still love them.

I was online with my CLEAR WIMAX a few weeks ago trying to track down the perfect cheesy Christmas book. I had looked at my local library and there just weren't any there that I hadn't read and really appealed to me.

Well, I tracked down this really great holiday book and I've been enjoying it. I'm not entirely sure if I'll finish it before Christmas but I think that I'll wrap it up before New Year's. I've had to do that before and I'm not going to stop reading a book just because it isn't Christmas anymore.

"I have been paid for this post."

No comments: