Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reading Blogs

I don't know about you, but one of the things I enjoy most when I get the chance is surfing the web and reading other blogs. Some might say that blogs need to focus on one topic to be worth the time of reading, but I do not agree. In fact, some of my favorite blogs are those that surprise me with the things they talk about. Most of all I enjoy when people speak of things that I can relate to...family, children, parenting, etc. It's fun to read other's experiences and all that they have to say. What about you? What kinds of blogs do you enjoy reading??

1 comment:

blue said...

You should check out Bayard and their series of StoryBoxBooks, AdventureBoxBooks and DiscoveryBoxBooks.
There's lots going on too:
This Month Storybox has guest illustrator Helen Oxenbury featured.

There's a Readathon happening in UK and Ireland - http://discoveryboxbooks.com/readathon.php
There's a Ghost Drawing competition in AdventureBoxBooks assiciated with the Polka Theatre ( http://www.adventureboxbooks.com/competition.php )