Thursday, September 4, 2008

Consigment Shopping

I know it is still a couple of weeks away, but I am really looking forward to the Just Between Friends Consignment sale that we are going to soon! Thanks to my sister-in-law who informed us of this great sale....my mom and I can now go and find great things for the kids at such cheap prices!! I enjoy it because I can get Kaelyn almost all the clothes she'll need for the next two season without spending over 50 dollars!! This is my kind of shopping, especially when she grows out of things so quickly! Who wants to spend 30 bucks on a pair of jeans or a shirt when they won't even fit in it in a few months!? Not me.

I'll keep you posted and let you know how the sale goes...I'm very excited to see the selection they have this time!

No comments: